1. Signal-side +Vcc (terminal 1) supplies +5, +15 or +24 V dc logic voltage.
2. Logic-side dc return is connected to all even terminals on the signal side.
3. Signal terminal is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted, and pulled down to dc return when asserted.
4. Power-side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
5. Power-side terminal 1 is not connected on 1781-A4T.
WRC4-A4T and 1781-A4T mounting boards can be used with up to four WRC4-series I/O modules (WRC4-A4T) or four standard, slim or miniature I/O modules (1781-A4T). The barrier strips on the 1781-A4T accept ring or spade lug, while they both accept insulated wire with stripped ends or ferrules. Each power side point is individually isolated. The signal side has a common dc return and common logic supply bus (+Vcc) for negative-true logic applications. They are designed for panel mounting with four stand-offs. Specify 1782-A4T or WRC4-A4T-DIN for mounting on DIN rails such as the WRC50022.
To place an order please contact our knowledgeable and professional customer service team: