WRC DNspector Software UtilityProduct Family: Software Utilities
- DeviceNet, J1939, CANopen, FullCAN (29-bit) compatible.
- Full interpreter for DeviceNet messages.
- Numeric display available in both DeviceNet and J1939 network mode.
- No interference with network under surveillance.
- Rockwell Point I/O compatible.
- Unlimited Logging capability limited only by the room available on the hard disk.
- Capture feature for temporary review of messages.
- Easy to use Message Sending dialog. Allows fragmented message generation using a special Dialog box, which can be saved and loaded from a file.
- Browse Network and Get Identity information with connection sizes.
- Network to be monitored may be predefined using EDS files and poll sizes altered using the Network Assign dialog. Stored in Net Config files.
- Extensive message filtering for logging and capture, and searching. Easy to use Filter Editor that generates inclusive or exclusive filters.
- Log and Capture search capability using the above filters.
- Predefined CAN baud rate singular selection: 125k, 250k, 500k for DeviceNet; or 10k, 20k, 40k, 50k and 100k for J1939; or customized baud rate selection using BTR0 & BTR1.
- Network Setup dialog allows control of delay of message sending to allow browsing of slower devices.
DNspector is a low cost solution to monitoring and troubleshooting DeviceNet and J1939 networks in the field or lab. Utilizing a USB cable with a CAN-bus dongle, DNspector allowsany computer with a USB port running Windows XP, Windows2000, or Vista to become a DeviceNet tool. The USB cable with CAN dongle is included with the software. WRC provides feature-rich utility software to facilitate DeviceNet implementation by all users: product developers, OEMs, integrators, and the end user.