1782-A16RProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
- 1. Logic supply +Vcc (+5, +15 or +24 V dc) and dc return is supplied through the 2 terminal logic supply connector, marked with + or –.
- 2. Logic supply dc return is connected to all even pins of the 50 pin edge card connector
- 3. Signal pin is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted, down to dc return when asserted.
- 4. Power side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- 5. The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through pins 1 and 49 of the edge connector.
- 6. Logic side connector pin numbers are for 50 pin connector
The 1782-A16R mounting boards can be used with up to 16 1781-series slim modules, respectively. The terminal block accepts insulated wire with stripped ends or ferrules. Each power side point is individually isolated from each other. Channel-to-channel isolation is provided on the signal side, as well as the power side. The 1782-A16R is only available for DIN mounting on DIN rails such as WRC50022.