1781-A6QAProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
Equivalent to industry model PB24Q
- Logic supply +Vcc (+5 V dc) and dc return is supplied through the 2 terminal, j20 logic-supply connector, marked with + or –.
- Logic supply dc return is connected to all even pins of the 50-pin edge card connector
- Logic-side (signal) connector pin numbers are for 50-pin connector.
- Power-side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through pin 49 of the edge connector
- The signal pin is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted through a module’s internal pull-up resistor, and pulled down to dc return when asserted.
The 1781-A6QA mounting board can be used with 6 1781-series quad modules (24 I/O points). A total of 4 points within each quad module share 2 common connections on the mounting board terminal strip. The barrier strip will accept ring or spade lugs, insulated wire with stripped ends, or ferrules. The power side allows each module to have a shared common for only that module, and each module is isolated from remaining modules. The signal side has a common logic supply bus (+Vcc and dc return) shared with each of the modules. Specify 1781-CxEx Cable Assembly. DIN mounting is not available.