1781-A4RProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
- Signal-side odd-numbered terminals supply the sinking signal or the DC return.
- Signal-side even-numbered terminals supply the +5, +15 or +24 V dc logic voltage or the sourcing signal.
- Module can be turned on by applying a positive voltage to the even terminals (active high logic), or by applying a dc return to the odd pins (active low logic).
- Power-side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- Power-side terminal 1 and signal-side terminal 1 are not connected.
- Use the 1781-A4T for relay and watchdog modules, 1781-RO5S, 1781-RC5S, 1781-ROXS, 1781-RCXS, 1781-WO5S, 1781-WC5S, 1781-RCYS, 1781-ROYS.
The 1781-A4R mounting board can be used with up to 4 single-point slim, miniature or standard size discrete output modules only. The barrier strip accepts ring or spade lug, and insulated wire with stripped ends. The mounting board provides individually isolated output points. Channel-to-channel isolation is obtained by not having any common connections between points on the power (field) side and the signal (logic) side. Specify 1782-A4R for mounting on DIN rails such as the WRC50022.