1781-A24AProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
- Logic supply +Vcc (+5, +15 or +24 V dc) and dc return is supplied through the 2 terminal logic supply connector, marked with + or –.
- Logic supply dc return is connected to all odd pins on the signal side.
- Signal pin is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted, down to dc return when asserted.
- Power-side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through pin 49 of the edge connector.
The 1781-A24A mounting board can be used with up to 24 1781-series slim modules. The terminal block accepts insulated wire with stripped ends or ferrules. Each power side point is individually isolated from each other. The signal side has a common logic supply bus (+Vcc and dc return) shared with each of the modules. Specify 1781-CxEx Cable Assembly. Specify 1782-A24A for mounting on DIN rails, such as WRC50022.