1781-A16HProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
- Logic supply +Vcc (+5, +15 or +24 V dc) and dc return is supplied through the 2 terminal logic supply connector, marked with + or –.
- Logic supply dc return is connected to all even pins of the 50 pin edge card connector
- Signal pin is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted, down to dc return when asserted.
- Power side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through pins 1 and 49 of the edge connector.
- Logic side connector pin numbers are for 50 pin connector.
The 1781-A16A(H) mounting board can be used with up to 16 1781-series slim or miniature modules. The terminal block accepts onlyinsulated wire with stripped ends or ferrules. Each power side point is individually isolated from each other. The signal side has a commonlogic supply bus (+Vcc and dc return) shared with each of the modules. Signal-side connection is via a card edge connector for the 1781-A16A and a header connector for the 1781-A16H. Specify 1781-CxEx Cable Assembly for 1781-A16A and 1781-CxHx Cable Assembly for 1781-A16H. Specify 1782-A16A for mounting on DIN rails such as WRC50022. The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through the edge connector.