1781-A16AProduct Family: Discrete I/O Mounting Boards
- Logic supply +Vcc (+5, +15 or +24 V dc) and dc return is supplied through the 2 terminal logic supply connector, marked with + or –.
- Logic supply dc return is connected to all even pins of the 50 pin edge card connector
- Signal pin is pulled up to +Vcc when not asserted, down to dc return when asserted.
- Power side terminals are polarized for dc applications, and non-polarized for ac applications.
- The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through pins 1 and 49 of the edge connector.
- Logic side connector pin numbers are for 50 pin connector.
The 1781-A16A(H) mounting board can be used with up to 16 1781-series slim or miniature modules. The terminal block accepts only insulated wire with stripped ends or ferrules. Each power side point is individually isolated from each other. The signal side has a common logic supply bus (+Vcc and dc return) shared with each of the modules. Signal-side connection is via a card edge connector for the 1781-A16A and a header connector for the 1781-A16H. Specify 1781-CxEx Cable Assembly for 1781-A16A and 1781-CxHx Cable Assembly for 1781-A16H. Specify 1782-A16A for mounting on DIN rails such as WRC50022. The backplane is shipped with a jumper configuration to supply the logic voltage through the edge connector.