EtherNet/IP Adapter Module
Single Point I/O rack interface modules
perfect for new designs or retrofit applications
The W5-JEBSP24 is a 24 point EtherNet/IP communication adapter compatible with WRC single point I/O as well as signal conditioners and single point I/O from other brands such as Crydom, Crouzet, Gordos and Opto 22. Each of the adapter’s 24 I/O pins are configurable as either an input or an output point. It features dual Ethernet ports with built in network switch.
General features and benefits include:
- 50-pin header connector with 24 TTL I/O lines allows interface to a variety of WRC and third-party mounting boards
- Multiple panel or DIN-rail mounting choices for optimal retrofit installations
- Operates on standard 24v or 12v industrial DC power supplies
- EtherNet/IP Device Profile 7, general purpose IO point with standard features
- Conforms to ODVA EtherNet/IP specifications for assured networking compatibility
Initially available with EtherNet/IP, and to be followed by additional open network protocols, all W5-JEB series Ethernet interface modules feature an embedded 2-port Ethernet switch for easy daisy-chaining of multiple I/O mounting boards/racks eliminating the need for multiple PLC chassis I/O modules as well as eliminating the distance restrictions imposed by traditional hard-wired PLC interface cables.
For more information, click on any of the links below.